VAS Order unable to create in EWM

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As am doing Kit to Order in SAP eWM but unable to create VAS order in EWM

error

You cannot create Pack spec XXX for Product XXX

unable to understand even though created a pack spec for the same in OVSO for this Product and maintain the warehouse step OBKT and same in POSC and VAS relevance in Configuration

Please suggest if am missing any thing else.

Regards,

Richard!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (13)

Answers (13)

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintain all the steps as above and rechecked it but still automatic determination of WC is not done only manually it is happening.

I think we need to activate a BC sets for the same or any configuration am missing for the same.

regards,

richard

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In /SCWM/VAS_O VAS order is created and step OBKT but the auto determination of work centre is not happening only if am entering manually may be something am missing

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.are you using separate inbound and outbound sections in WC ?

2. what about your WC bin ? is it created against the correct storage section ?

3. did you maintain the master data attributes for WC ? ( T Code : /SCWM/TWORKST - Define Master     Data Attributes ) ?

4. did you maintain the proper storage type & storage bin against the external step OBKT in POSC           setup?

5. Is your POSC setup against step OBKT rules based?

if all the above is maintained, finally you can check ' Optimize Work Center Determination in Goods Issue'.

below is the path

SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Master Data-Work Center-Optimize Work Center Determination in Goods Issue

BR,

C K Reddy

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unable to see VAS number in WC

Please check the screen shots

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Use transaction '/SCWM/VAS_O - VAS in Goods Issue Process ' to get the VAS order.in that VAS order check WC is determined 'or' not?

BR,

C K Reddy

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

At present VAS order is created by the system and am able to see in VASEXEC but start and w/o variance item tab is black as you see in the screen.

Check the layout but unable to process the same.

any Configuration we are missing here

Regards,

Richard

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is WC determining in your VAS order?

Is it possible to provide the VAS order screen, along with WC details.

BR,

C K Reddy

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am unable to see VAS activity in work centre its showing black i have check the same in KITO layout but still unable to see any configuration missing.

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have the VAS order in WC, then only it can show in the work center.in the previous reply, you are saying that WC is not determined for VAS order.

It WC is determining for your VAS order now?

BR,

C K Reddy

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintain the same and also maintain the bin in Easy access with consolidation group , activity area  and in optimization also maintain the same but system is unable to determine the work centre bin for VAS.

I think we have a some other configuration we are missing here.

Regrads,

Richard!!

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Am getting following error while creation a task step even the work centre is created and step maintain and bin for the same.

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain the VAS step in WC ?

are you going with inbound & outbound sections are different 'or' with total section?

Did you maintain the " /SCWM/TWORKST - Define Master Data Attributes " for WC ?

if all the above is maintained, finally you can check ' Optimize Work Center Determination in Goods Issue'.

below is the path

SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Master Data-Work Center-Optimize Work Center Determination in Goods Issue

BR,

C K Reddy

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

AFAIK: the only way to get the work center automatically into the VAS order is via setting up the process oriented storage control settings for the step.

That is in the IMG: Extended Warehouse Management --> Cross-Process Settings -> Warehouse Task -> Define Process-Oriented Storage Control -> Process Oriented Storage Control.

In there I have never managed to use the "rule based" variation for the determination. And I do not think that an inbound section scenario works. At least not without implementing a BAdI.

Brgds

Juergen

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please check the below error in pack specification

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the given screens, below are the observations

1. Level type 'KIT' is not activated for HU creation

2. you are using a condition procedure 'VAS1' to create the VAS order instead standard '0VSO'. what are the fields using to determine packspec?

3. VAS relevance is activated for for document type 'OUTB' and item type combinations (OKM & OKC ), did you check the ODO, either these combination in the document ?

BR,

C K Reddy

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

first screenshot: there is no product entered in your packaging specification.

Brgds

Juergen

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i have maintain the same in VAS relevance for OUTB but still same error.

am getting this error

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

that is a very different error message then you originally described.

Can you show details of the packaging specification?

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it seems, there is a problem in pack spec,i hope you maintained pack spec for header product along with KTO external step and relevant condition technique.

Is it possible to provide the pack spec screens,if we maintain the condition procedure ?

VAS order should be create along with ODO instead of manual creation.

BR,

C K Reddy

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes  I have maintain for okc okm and pdo in vas relevance and assign the same in product master .

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

KTO means, it is against the ECC outbound delivery and VAS order generate along with ODO in EWM, did you maintain the document type VAS relevance for OUTB?

BR,

C K REDDY

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have checked the activation option in package spec for kitting and maitin the step in warehouse which is assigned in posc and maintain the packaging materials for the same and activate the BC sets for the same

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems, there is a mismatch in item level VAS relevance against OBD item type, I hope you properly maintained product group & product group types in product master and VAS relevancy.

BR,

C K REDDY

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes am maintaining Product group in vas relevance and product master.

Still the VAS order is not created

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the activation of KIT option against level type under packaging specification structure configuration.

BR,

C k reddy

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Maintain the VAS relevance at document type level only and try.It may be because of item type determination problem.

are you maintaining any product group against product ?

BR,

C K Reddy