cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro in SNP : possibility to select only some ATP category among ATP Group?

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, For stock initialisation, it is possible to use a macro function that only select some ATP categories among the ATP group "Stock"assigned to the location in SNP Tab. I need a macro that select only some ATP categories among those assigned to some keyfigures through ATP category group assignment to keyfigures. Does some body know if there is a standard macro for that purpose ? Thank you ,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine

I kindly request you to please cross check below SNP macro functions.

I hope this will help you with your requirement.

Please let us know if this information helps you.

Thanks

Amol

ORDER_DATA_LOCPRODS()

ORDER_DATA_LOCPRODS( ‘buffering (y/n)’ ; ‘category group’ ; ‘version’ ; from-date ; to-date ; ‘location 1’ ; ‘product 1’ ; ‘location 2’ ;…)  provides the cumulated order quantities of any number of location products in the specified time series and in the specified category group.

PHYSICAL_STOCK()

PHYSICAL_STOCK( ‘product’ ; ‘location’ ; version ; ‘category’ ; ‘category’ ; …) returns the stock of a location product of one or more categories.

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank yo Amol, It seams usefull ; for 'Buffering value, I should enter 'Y' ? . "In the specified time series" :does it mean that this function is only possible for SNP keyfigure stored in Time Series ( => no in Order live cache) ? Kind regards, Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be honest, I have not used this functions myself  but Yes Christine you can enter as Y. These macro functions are specific to SNP which mainly use the order series KF.

I would suggest to try both of functions and let us know if they helps you.

If this information helps you, request you to close the thread following using below steps.

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Thanks

Amol

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Christine,

Use the buffering value '0'. This macro reads values from Order series i.e. ATP category groups ( Not ATP category itself) and stores them into Time Series Key Figures.

Regards

Abhishek

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, Thank you for your answer My constraint is not to change existing SNP Planning area that is based only on keyfigures 'orders" and not "time series" and , for a macro, my issue is that i have a requirement more accurate that the keyfigure granularity so the ATP group level is not enough accurate. Your answer enable me to decide not to do in SNP ....=> Helpful ! Kind regards, Christine

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand what the issue is. 

What is wrong with the method Amol gave you.

Just enter the ATP category you want/need in the macro.

It works fine for everyone.

PHYSICAL_STOCK()

PHYSICAL_STOCK( ‘product’ ; ‘location’ ; version ; ‘category’ ; ‘category’ ; …) returns the stock of a location product of one or more categories.

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth

I know that the function for stock perfectly work. I gave this example to explain that I needed something similar to be able to select only some ATP categories among the ATP group assigned to other keyfigure ( SNP order keygures, not time series) .

The case is following: get the view of projected ATP stock with the rules get from the ATP field in master data ( and also from Demand strategy) for stock / ATP planned receipt / ATP planned issues . For example, for Production order, the different ATP category are those maintained in  the ATP group assigned to the keyfigure , but depending upon the case, I 'll have to get only released production order or all production order . I need to get in the detail of ATP group to get ATP category; ATP group not enough !

Kind regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't understand your question or your explanation.

ATP Category is for order based key figures.  Not time series.

So what are you trying to do/accomplish?

Production orders have a specific ATP Category.  Its not like some production orders have one ATP category and others have a different.  

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Ken, For information a production order that is created and not released has a different ATP category that a production order created and released. My target is to create DB alert based on projected ATP situation I am found the way to do it but not in the very detail required. I 'll use an SNP Planning Area with some additive time series to store result of projected stock. Kind regards,

Answers (0)