cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP Sender Channel to Select flat files with timestamp in SFTP

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are implementing SFTP <--> SAP Proxy scenarios. I am able to select the files with timestamps using SFTP sender channel. Now I need to select file from a SFTP directory. Here the SFTP directory also creating every day dynamically with timestamps.

1. How can a select a file, where directory ans file both are based on timestamps.

2. The Receiver connection time out errors when the file size is more than 20 MB, Any solution to handle this issue. The receiver is a SOAP channel.

Thank in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

1. For this I doubt there is any ready made solution is there . Generally, SFTP vendors are agreed to put file in a specific inbound folder with time stamp in file name to differentiate.

2. You can increase tome out interval in your receiver CC. If this don't resolve your issue then add timeout value in your ECC sxmb_adm -> IE Configuration -> Change Configuration  -> Add new entry like below -

Thanks,

Apu

0 Kudos

I tried the HTTP Time out parameter value change earlier. I got error message in the receiver channel "Connection reset by peer". We are getting flat files with more than 20 MB size every day. We have to post the file data to BW system using proxy.

former_member204100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

this error basically means that the receiver system interrupts the connection.

If you say so that this error happens only if the size of the message is too large than please check the ICM parameter icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB value on the receiver system side. But it is advised to check this on the PI system too...

max_request_size_KB

If this parameter is big enough to handle the request size you send from PI, than also check the other ICM parameters as well:

824554 - ICM and SAP Web Dispatcher timeout parameters

Best Regards,

Viktor