cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Info Record Fact Sheet App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When I am searching and thinking to implement an App to upload documents from Mobile/Tablet/Laptop, so that these can be updated in SAP DMS System(Document Management System) I came across FACTSHEET APP- DOCUMENT INFO RECORD which has ability to attach documents.

After going Fiori Apps Library and SCN, I got certain doubts.

1. I see the database for factsheet apps is HANA DB, can we implement "DOCUMENT INFO RECORD APP"on any database like oracle, just like transnational apps.

2. I see there is only one Extensibility point in App Implentation Guide for DOCUMENT INFO RECORD APP, Can't we customize this?

3. Finally, I just want to upload the documents and enable a Status field for the Uploaded Documents.i hope this will be possible.

Could you please look into the issue? I think we can find solution to implement factsheets without HANA DB.

Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

Factsheets are essentially display apps

Sounds like what you are looking for is a transactional app  - which work on any database.

Plenty of people have created custom apps.

You can too. 

Or you can ask your local SAP office or a SAP partner to quote costs to build an app for you.

SCN is a community where people help each other & share challenges & solutions.

It is not an official support channel or an idea place. There are other mechanisms for that which are also available to you - such as SAP Messages

No-one hear will be looking into this issue for you.... However if you look into this issue yourself & come across specific problems usually the community is happy to help

rgds

Jocelyn