cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL screening of FI Payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When the Payment Proposal (F110) is run in ECC and Corresponding FIOUT document is created in GTS, whether the system checks the Vendor if it blocked from previous screening or at the runtime it does screening of the vendor again ?

Thanks.

Beejoy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Let me rephrase the question. The way BP in Sales order transactions are screened in GTS synchronously, do the BP in the financial payments also get screened synchronously against the SPL lists ?

Thanks.

Beejoy.

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Beejoy,

yes, the FI Payment documents also get screened synchronously against the SPL Data exist in the GTS System.

the process is same as Logistics, where the BP is not exist in GTS, the Customs Document would be in Technical Incomplete and if the BP is matching with SPL Data then the document get blocked until the relevant compliance team verify whether the block is true hit or false hit and then they release the blocked BP to proceed for further process of Payment Proposal.

hope you understood, if you still have any clarifications please let me know.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Thanks for your reply.

I have mapped and configured the Financial payment screening in my system. When payment proposal is run, GTS document is also created. However, even though the SPL screening is active, the checks are not getting performed due to physical location error. I am attaching two screen shots.

Typically, the " Could not determine the Country of physical Location" error refers to Plant mapping. However, in Financial document, why this error would come up ? My FTO and LU configs/assignments are ok and logistic documents screening is working fine.

Any suggestions Gurus ?

Thanks.

Beejoy

0 Kudos

Hi Beejoy,

I know it has been many years since you posted this, but do you remember solution for this error? We are having same error and our FTO/LU assignment is also mapped.

Thanks!