SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Standard DataSources/Tables for IS Utility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am working on a ISU implementation project for a company that sells water to different municipalities. This is my first ISU project.

I would like to know the names of standard Tables/DataSources in ECC that show Volume, REvenue and Tarrif fields. I need to develop a report that has the fields

Business Unit, Customer, System, Business Unit No., Object Account, Tariff, Volume and Revenue. I guess Revenue is a calculated field which is Volume * Tariff. 

Please let me know if there is/are any standard tables/datasources that come with the fields mentioned above.

Thank you.

Regards,

Pavan.

6 REPLIES 6

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following are some important tables in SAP IS-U:

FKKVKP - CA Data

EVER - Contract Data

DFKKKO (Header Data in Open Item Accounting Document) and DFFKOP (Items in contract account document) - Postings and Clearing information Data

DFKKZK and DFKKZP - Payment data

EANL - Installation Master Data

EANLH - Installation with Rate Category and MRU Data

ETTIFN - Installation Facts data

EASTS - Installation with Logical Register Data

ETDZ - Logical Register No. to Device Mapping Data

EGERH - Historical Data of ISU Device Master Record

With Best Regards

MP Vashishth

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Pavan:

Look at the standard datasources in RSA5.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

You can have a look at the enclosed screenshot to take an idea for the known IS-U tables in resume.

With kind regards,

Zerman

0 Kudos

Hi William and Serkan,

Thanks a lot for your replies. I have looked at the data sources in RSA5 and also the ppt that has the list of all the ISU tables and could find these two data sources

0UC_SALES_STATS_01

0UC_SALES_STATS_02

that are similar to what I am looking for. But these 2 data sources do not have all the fields. For instance the fields Customer, Business Unit and B.Unit. No. are not there in these 2 data sources. I looked the the EVER table and that has the data related only to Customer. But I am unable to figure out the data source to which the table EVER is being loaded. I've checked the tables ROOSOURCE, ROOSFIELD, & ROOSGEN but could not get any help.

What I need now is, when I know the table/s in ECC, how do I locate its corresponding datasource in ECC from where I can extract the data? In other words the tables EVER, V_TESPT, EVBS and EANL are pointing to what data sources in ECC in RSA5? How can I figure this out?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

I've just had a look at the data sources through RSA5 and found the ones in question.

When the cursor is on the expand button at the top, click on it or just use the following key combination (Ctrl+Shift+F11) then all the data sources will be shown.

When its done just search the data sources' name, you should be able to find them easily.

I hope the below screenshots help you a bit to find the data sources.

With kind regards,

Serkan Zerman