Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Control Record

tinu_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is File to IDOC. For control records creation i have enabled the below settings in the IDOC receiver channel, but while posting the IDOC to ECC,Control records are not getting populated correctly.

Control Record from Payload:

<SNDPOR>DX1CLNT504</SNDPOR>

<SNDPRT>LS</SNDPRT>

<SNDPRN>DX1CLNT504</SNDPRN>

<RCVPOR>SAPDR1</RCVPOR>

<RCVPRT>PY</RCVPRT>

<RCVPRN>1000215</RCVPRN>

IDOC outbound XML: [while posting the IDOC to ECC values are getting populated based this]

<SAP:SNDPOR>SAPDX1</SAP:SNDPOR>

<SAP:SNDPRN>DX1CLNT504</SAP:SNDPRN>

<SAP:SNDPRT>LS</SAP:SNDPRT>

<SAP:SNDPFC />

<SAP:RCVPOR>SAPDR1</SAP:RCVPOR>

<SAP:RCVPRN>DR1CLNT507</SAP:RCVPRN>

<SAP:RCVPRT>LS</SAP:RCVPRT>

Can you please help how to take the Control record values from Message Payload and overwrite the IDOC Outbound XML values and how are the values populated in the IDOCOutbound?

Thanks,
      Tinu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If generation of control payload from MM is appropriate then can you check below two things -

1. Uncheck Take sender from payload and take receiver from payload and check once.

2. Delete exiting metadata from pimon and then do a fresh run of your interface.

Thanks,

Apu

tinu_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

I am working on PI 7.1, I have deleted the metadata from IDX2 and unchecked Take Sender from Payload, still its the same.

Thanks,

Tinu

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please thoroughly check one whole ALE configuration steps in PI and ECC for your inbound IDOC processing.

Please let me know your you need help for the complete check.

Thanks,

Apu

tinu_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

Can you please let me know what all the configurations i need to check in ECC and PI?

Thanks,

Tinu

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tinu,

As you are using dual stack stack system below are the check list for you -

In PI:

1. In SM59 create one connection type 3 pointing the R/3 system.

2. In IDX1 – need to maintain a port. In RFC destination field maintain the destination created in SM59.

3. In IDX2 – maintain metadata. It should create automatically at the first run. If not, manually it can be created.

In ECC:

1. Create one RFC destination in SM59 (Connection Type 3 – ABAP Connections).

2. In WE21 – create Port No – for PI basically transactional RFC is used. In the RFC Destination field needs to put the connection type 3 we have created in SM59.

3. In WE20 – need to create partner profile under proper Partner Type (Here - LS). Partner No will be same as it is in BD54 , Otherwise it will not allow you to save this

Then in the inbound parameter needs to maintain the message type of the IDOC. Double click and maintain process code as well if it is custom IDOC. For standard IDOC it’s not required.

Thanks,

Apu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tinu,

This might be due to you have set apply control record from the payload in the idoc receiver communication channel but you are not passing any values to the control record EDI_DC40 in mapping.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

tinu_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

We are passing all the values from mapping, below is the value generated from mapping,

<SNDPOR>DX1CLNT504</SNDPOR>

<SNDPRT>LS</SNDPRT>

<SNDPRN>DX1CLNT504</SNDPRN>

<RCVPOR>SAPDR1</RCVPOR>

<RCVPRT>PY</RCVPRT>

<RCVPRN>1000215</RCVPRN>

Thanks,

Tinu

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tinu,

As per my understanding idoc is getting posted to R/3 but failing with error"EDI: Partner profile inbound not available" right?

I suggest you to check you ALE/IDOC configurations in ECC and PI.

Please go through the below link for your reference.

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=29119

SAPTechnical.COM - XI - File to IDoc Scenario

http://scn.sap.com/thread/871810

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tinu,

• Is your IDoc receiver channel cache is up to date??
  • You can check the cache status, when you open the channel Communication Channel->Display Cache Status.

Regards,

Praveen.

tinu_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Yes cache is up to date. I dont know why the channel is not taking the values from payload even after selecting "Apply control records from Payload".

In ECC we are getting error "EDI: Partner profile inbound not available" will there be any configuration issues in PI or ECC?

Thanks,

Tinu

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done the partner profile setting for the corresponding IDOC.

Go to We20 and see whether the corresponding IDOC name is mentioned in the relevant  Inbound parameter in the LS.

tinu_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahithi,

Checked in WE20, IDOC is added in the Inbound parameter.

Thanks,

Tinu