cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculating number of pages for each employee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My requirement is as : I have number of employees. For each employee there can be more than one page of print.

There is only one smartform in which i have 3 pages. First page doesnt contain a main window. Second and third page contains. And at the footer of each page i have written as "Page &SFSY_PAGE& of &SFSY_FORMPAGES&".

So suppose i have run the program for 4 employees. For each employee there are suppose 4 page printed. So at the bottom of each page its printed as "Page 1 of 16", "Page 2 of 16", "Page 3 of 16"......"Page 16 of 16". But i want it to be as For first employee there are 4 pages, so for first four pages it should come as "Page 1 of 4", "Page 2 of 4".... . Then for next employee it should continue like that only.

Please help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Private_Member_17805
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priyaranjan,

The issue can solved if you set the footer window(the window where u print page numbers) as a final window.

You will know if the content that is being printed in a page belongs to which employee.

For more help refer to the blog in this URL.This exactly addresses the problem which you are facing.

<a href="/people/vinod.chandran/blog/2005/08/23/using-final-window-in-smartforms numbering based on certain parameter</a>

<b>Reward points if found helpful</b>

Answers (0)