cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model Operation not fetching entities in Eclipse Luna (Succesfactor Adapter ) HCI

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Requirement is  i have to fetch data from Successfactor using SFSF adapter and write the data on SFTP server , for this i have  created an Integration Project  in eclipse and was configuring the Sender channel using SFSF adapter. Later we have to deploy our Integration project  to our HCI tenant

Eclipse Version Used : Luna Service Release 2 (4.4.2)

Have installed the required tools in eclipse .

Problem is when i am trying to maintain operation details(Query) using Model Operation ,  entities are not getting populated even after successful connection .

For reference to what i am asking for you can use the link :

Is this could be because of  wrong version of eclipse or due to some missing configuration in Eclipse or Successfactor.

Need Help !

Thanks

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find any resolution for this? Still not working for me. I've tried in windows 8.1 eclipse luna and mars. Works on eclipse kepler without any issues. Internet connectivity is fine from ecliplse. Only Model Operation not working,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav ,

No,  still not working for  Luna and Mars .

Yes you are right it is working on Kepler without any issue , i guess problem is with the version of Eclipse .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm facing the same issue. I think it might because of firewall issues but still I'm not able to resolve the same.

It however works perfectly fine with Eclipse Kepler.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it soap or Odata call to SFSF ?

I guess its temporary issue in sfsf side, you may try after some time.

reg, avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash ,

It is a soap call to SFSF , and i am trying from couple of a days but still facing the same issue .

I think there is some missing config .

Thanks