Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting dimensions and measures in the custom chart extensions

former_member76077
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

We are currently building custom chart extensions in Lumira . We would like to know how to restrict dimensions or measures in the chart extensions , for E.g. we do not want the Add button to be visible in axis after adding the first dimension. We tried to modify the flow.js file by altering the minimum and maximum values for dimensions and measures , but it doesn't seem to work.

Appreciate if someone could help us on the same.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to restrict the maximum number of items in the measure feeds by using "max" in the feed definition. I noticed that dimension feeds require "maxStackedDims" instead  of "max" to restrict.

I have modified the Bullet Chart extension's flow.js. I'm using Lumira 1.30 as well.

Here are screenshots of my flow.js and the corresponding Lumira feeding panel. As you can see, the "+" buttons disappear after I reach the limit.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Maaz.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Flow.js there is dimension and measure feed, in which you can specify you can define min and max number of dimension to be added.

Regards,

Pradeep

former_member76077
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks pradeep for your response , we did try the same at first but didn't give us positive results. It still lets the user to add dimensions or measures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is developer bug in latest version of SAP Lumira 1.30. You can rise support ticket to them and ask for this issue.

Regards,

Pradeep