cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPROXY issue....!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had built the Service Interface in ESR, They are not reflecting in the Sproxy in ECC.

When i try to open the Concern namespace it is appearing like below. I had verified connection in sm59 and SLD checks, They are working fine.

When i right click on the Below one i am not getting Generate proxy option.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at the following note:

2215508 - SPROXSET switch USE_NEW_SPROXY_TREE

2215183 - Enterprise Service Browser

Then make sure you do this:

Definition

The browser to be used in transaction SPROXY.

Use

You should use the new Enterprise Service Browser, which provides an improved organization of the software components, packages, objects and other items, compared to the old ESR Browser.

Using the Enterprise Service Browser, you can locate objects quicker, by using one of the various entry points, such as Source (ESR or local objects), Software Components, Packages, Objects Types, and so forth. The Source node allows you to easily locate objects that were generated from a WSDL file or schema, or were created in the ABAP backend.

The Default Browser is the default for all users, set by the system administrator in the SPROXSET transaction. If you have access to this transaction and you want to set the default for all users, add an entry with USE_NEW_SPROXY_TREE as the parameter name and one the following values to denote the default browser:

• X - Enterprise Service Browser
    • [Blank] - ESR Browser

Check your settings on the Enterprise Service Browser:

Message was edited by: Stephen Ferracioli

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Check the host name and port is pointing to right PI system in the below destination in ECC system?

Regards,

Praveen.

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

1) Send screen shot of the PI ESR system with development system details showing the structure you have created.

2) Send screen shot of corresponding ESR system with system in which you are checking using Tcode Sproxy.

There can be a issue that you are checking in wrong environment.

Regards

S Tomar

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raju,

Refersh the proxy tree and check once.

sateesh_adma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raju,

check whether you are able to connect to PI SLD from ECC, and in type G check connectivity of SAP_PROXY_ESR.

Thanks,

Sateesh