cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export option is not showing for some users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are having some issue at T code FBL5N. After running this report some users are able to download / export this report as excel. Please see the below images:

For users A: Which is not having problem FBL5n, execute, List--> Export-->Spreadsheet..

For users B: Which is having problem FBL5n, execute, List--> Export-->Spreadsheet..

I have checked S_GUI authorization object it is OK... but I am not getting the issue. Can you please help me to resolve it ?

Asad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi

I think this is coming because the users have selected the option “Always use selected format” earlier. That's the reason its going to default html format. Solution is simple. Right click anywhere on line item. If the right click is not enabled, Go to setting on top and then click on switch list. It will change the view and right click will be enabled. Right click anywhere on the line and select spreadsheet. Deselect the option Always use selected format and select the required format. Next time this prompt will come.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

Further, to add on what Chinmaya has said you can achieve this either by

executing &reset_excel in the command field.

or  executing report SALV_BS_ADMIN_MAINTAIN in se38 for desired user

Regards,

Prithviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply it really helped me. Regards, Asaduzzaman

wanjiru
Participant
0 Kudos

Right click anywhere on line item. If the right click is not enabled, Go to setting on top and then click on switch list, It will change the view and right click will be enabled, then Right click anywhere on the line and select spreadsheet

Select the required format.

Answers (0)