cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL LIST NOT REFRESHING

0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I try to change the selection criteria of my POWL list, I still get the same old results even if the results don't apply to my current selection criteria. Even clicking Refresh doesn't change anything. I tried putting a break-point on IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_OBJECTS of my feeder class but it doesn't stop on my break-point. Would any of you have an idea as to what I should check/change?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marie,

Try putting a break-point in method GET_SELECTION_CRITERIA and see if it stops there.

Also, are you modifying these queries as admin? In this case, you would have to delete the previous admin selection criteria using report POWL_D04.

Please read more here: POWL Reports - Web Dynpro ABAP - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for your inputs. I tried a different user and the break-point does get triggered, however for this particular user, it won't stop at the break-point. I also tried using the report but still it won't work only for one user. Would you have any idea in mind?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Marie

former_member198833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marie,

There could be an overall issue with any modifications of this user. Please try deleting any Web Dynpro personalizations this user has made by refering to the following SAP Knowledge Base Article.

2198046 - How to resolve user-specific issues in Webdynpro ABAP

Regards,

Felipe

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marie,

Please find the Below link for the Refresh issue for Powl Queries..

POWL Refresh for Work Center Dashboard - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki

Thanks & Regards

@Surendra@