cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding mark-up or comments on the trend charts

Former Member
0 Kudos

The trend charts are nice in IS that show the quality scores over a period of time. Some days the scores are low due to specific issues - for e.g. some backend system activity happening that caused data to be out of sync for brief period of time. When the back-end activity is completed the data is in sync and my scores are looking good. So during the backend activity is going on my trend chart dips causes concern for senior management there by asking question on what is happening with data. To avoid such anxiety, is it possible to add comments / mark-up on the trend chart ? For e.g. for the case described above, I would like to comment on specific data point saying 'ABC' back-end activity is happening. So people read this comment on the trend chart and understand what caused the scores to appear low.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

adrian_storen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Not possible in standard IS.  You would need to build a custom solution, potentially using the Scorecard/ KDD URL and a custom interface to build this kind of capability.

I suggested that this capability would be useful on the Ideas space in 2013.  Refer to idea D10757 on https://ideas.sap.com

regards

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I have voted Up for your post.

former_member187310
Participant
0 Kudos

Are you looking for same thing ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, somewhat like that. Looks like what you saw was a bug and we don't seem to have a solution OOTB.

Basically want to add notes / mark-up on the chart which will be helpful for people who are reviewing the trend over-all.