Did you mean: 

Cannot create target element : Values missing in queue

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My scenario is JDBC to proxy.

Just development is done for this.

for testing, we are pulled the data from the database(sender) using sender cc in RWB , we are getting  with out errors .

while checked in sxmb_moni  it gives the following error:

where is error occurs?

if field not getting the data then how to identified that field easily ?

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Can you test the same Inbound payload into the Message mapping. In Message mapping, you'll find the test tab. Please check whether u are getting error or not and please send the error details.

Regadrs,

Praloy

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Mukherjee/Bhargava/praveen

whenever I tested in operation mapping it gives following error:

What is this error?

How to find the cause of this error?

Regards

Ravi

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I  guess /ns0:Commission_Expenditure_MonthlyData which is your target header field is missing mapping.

Can you please share your mapping screenshot?

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

plesee see the following screenshot for the same

Regards

Ravi

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

after referring to the screenshots I don't find any issues in mapping.

The last option is to check if there are any validations to populate the fields "Commission_Expenditure_MonthlyData and Billno?

As suggested by Praloy please do the field validation in message mapping.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The input payload namespace is like below, I think your message type namespace is different that is why input payload is not matching your message type and the mapping is failing.

Can you share your message type xml namespace screen shot?

Regards,

Praveen.

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

see the mt screenshot.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Xml namespace is not matching that is why you get error

Regards,

Praveen.

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

shall I give Namespace in the place of xml namespace.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes give the XML Namespace which is getting in the input payload and try.

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

I have done the change, but still same error is coming.

Regards,

Ravi

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Did you performed message mapping level validation for each field using display queue using the payload?

May be one of the target node is suppressing and due to that it is failing in mapping.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

• Did you select the message type again in the mapping after done the changes to the message type??
  • Can you generate the instance in the test tab and paste the xml here.

Regards,

Praveen.

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

Did you select the message type again in the mapping after done the changes to the message type??

I am not understand what you are telling. please elaborate

Regards,

Ravi

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Praveen asked you to  reselect the message type in message mapping after changing the xml namespace?

I suggest you to delete the existing mapping once and re-create again.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

Is it preferable solution?? if you delete the mapping all the logic and all the field mappings will be gone and you need to redo the entire mapping from scratch.

@Ravi, Dont need to recreate the mapping again just select the source message type again or just drag and drop the message type into the message mapping.

Regards,

Praveen.

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen and Bhargava,

Issue is resolved.

I delete the mapping objects i.e MM and OM and freshly created.

now its working fine.

thanks for your time

Regards

Ravi

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Good to here that..   please close the thread.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The actual problem is XML namespace is not same for your input payload and the actual message type which you created in the mapping, so you have changed the XML namespace in the message type, but you did not update or refresh message type in the message mapping that is why you still get the same error.

When you delete the message mapping and recreate it uses the latest message type and the mapping works.

So the actual solution for this thread is changing the XML namespace, not deleting the message mapping, can you mark the appropriate reply for this thread then it will be helpful for others who will have the same problem in future.

Deleting the mapping is not good solution, may be you have field to field mapping that is why you did it easily, but if you have more complex mapping then recreate the mapping will take lot of time.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

This kind of error occurs when target filed mandatory value is missing in the input payload.

Take the payload from SXMB_MONI and goto Massage Mapping -> Test tab->past the paylaod

and execute.

you will see the same error then goto each Mapping filed and check the "Display Queue". you will find out which field value is missing.

regards

Raju

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I have checked all the fields in display queue. data is coming to fine .

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Looking into the error, I believe either there will be problem in the contexts or it can be because u have some mandatory fields at the target side which is not getting populated.

1. You can use context queues to verify whether each target fields are correctly populating. First test your payload in the message mapping (not operation mapping/Interface mapping), then come to the design part and open each mapping for each field by double-clicking on each target field. In the graphical mapping editor, do a right-click and select "display queue" for each mapping steps and target element and do a compare.

2. If possible can you please provide the screen-shot of the source & target message structure.

Regards,

Praloy

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Mukherjee,

Please see the fallowing source and target structure.

Source structure:

Target structure:

Regards,

Ravi

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please check that the field which you have mapped to target field /ns0:CrearActivoFijo_Fault_MT is populating or not.

Target field /ns0:Commission_Expenditure_MonthlyData not getting value that' s why you are facing this issue.

Make sure you have done the mapping of root nodes. Also check if there is any conditional mapping which is failing and because of that target node is not getting generated.

Check the condition if you have given during mapping of this target field

"/ns0:Commission_Expenditure_MonthlyData"

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen/Bhargava,

I taken sender payload from moni and tested in mapping using test tab.

after executing iam getting following error:

Error: The processing instruction target matching [xX] [mM] [lL] is not allowed

why this error occurs?

please do the needful?

Regards,

Ravi

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Did you check whether the input payload well formed after copying it to the test tab?

try copy the payload by sxmb_moni --> inbound payload --> right click on it --> view source then copy the payload and use it in message mapping.

Check your payload of the message...there should be no white space(empty spaces) in the beginning of the XML payload.

Also refer the below thread

The processing instruction target matching "[xX... | SCN

XML restore fails with message "The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]&q...

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

• You just copy and paste from sxi_monitor that is why you are getting above error.
  • Right click and click on view source and get the payload and test the mapping as Bhargava suggested.

Regards,

Praveen.

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

I had done like that only.

My sender payload  is shown below:

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I had done what you are telling like that.

moni---> inbound payload---->view source---->copy

and pasted in test tab.

Regards

Ravi

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Can you try one more time? i guess it is copy and paste error or xml structure not matching with the payload.

or

mandatory field in the target structure is not populating which is causing the error.

As suggested earlier did you check whether the message structure well formed after copying the payload to test tab?

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think the sender payload is not matching to your message type which you created in the ESR, so the mapping is failing.

Take the input payload from sxi_monitor and compare the sender structure which you created in ESR, do the changes to sender message type if necessary.

Regards,

Praveen.