cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Block (V_TVAK-FAKSK)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a sales order document type for which billing block (View : V_TVAK-FAKSK) has been updated as "08 - "Check Credit Memo".  However, when i look into the sales orders which has been raised and check for changes, there is no billing block that was removed.  This order has been fully invoiced.

Ideally, there should be an entry in Environment --> Changes indicating that "Billing block in SD document changed" should be available.

Can you advise if i am missing anything ? Or is there any other configuration that would over-ride this setting ?

Thanks !

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

It is possible that user has removed the billing block whilst creating the document. This way, no change documents will be created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.  Can the access to change the block be configured ?

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can configure this access. What is your requirement?

* The user who creates the request should not be able remove the billing block?? ->>>>> You can use authorization object V_VBAK_AAT for this purpose.

* The user who creates the request should be able to remove the billing block only after creation of the document ->>>> I don't think this can be met by standard SAP. You can try to write a piece of code in include MV45AFZZ, form USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION to make Billing Block field to display only whilst creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This helps.  I am looking at making sure the user is unable to remove the billing block when creating the sales order.  In auth. object V_VBAK_AAT, can you please explain what should be the field and field values ?

The user should be able to create the sales order but not able to remove the block.  I see two fields AURAT(Sales document type) and ACTVT (Activity) but not sure how this would restrict the user from removing the billing block.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

V_VBAK_AAT is an authorization object for sales order types. AUART is sales order type, so your user should have the sales document type mentioned for AUART. ACTVT is related to sales order activities. Removal of blocks is related to Activity 43 (Release), so your user shouldn't have Release activity.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of going for user exit, one simple approach would be to to make the said field as non-editable via screen variant.  If you are not familiar, search SCN with this text or tcode shd0

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)