Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Service Interface.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario in which one sender(Proxy) and two receivers(SFTP and SMTP), the following steps done:

Proxy sender channel

Receiver Determination

Interface Determination : two service interfaces, one for SI_SFTP and other for SI_SMTP

2 Receiver Channels: 1. SFTP and 2. SMTP.

My doubt is when I execute the scenario, in the message monitor it should show 2 interfaces right 1. SI_SFTP and 2. SI_SMTP.

But here the file and email both getting delivered but showing the same Interface name SI_SFTP in message monitor. Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

The same scenario showing correctly dev, but not in qa system.

Message monitor in dev:

The same scenario in qa, it is showing the single sender SFTP Service interface and when I click on that, the logs are showing as:

My doubt is 1. why is different from dev and qa 2. It should show two service interfaces in message monitor, but instead of that showing one SI.

Thanks,

Vijay.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I already told you before, did you check the parameter in NWA?? i think in DEV it is MS=3,AM=3 and in QA it is MS=3 not exactly same values but in DEV you are saving after mapping version but not in QA. Check the parameter in both systems.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Are you checking in Moni,?

You could see a message split there, As Mark suggested post the screenshots of monitoring to assist

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here it is:

The Service Interface names are same here...

Message logs are not showing any error, if I click on the first delivered message then showing log for SFTP, if click on 2 delivered message then its showing log for SMTP.

Thank you,

Vijay.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Can you show interface determination screen shot?

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guess the log ur seeing is representing the Sender O/B interface which is one.

Check the complete log you can get the details of Inbound interfaces.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Check in SXI_MONITOR of your PI system as you created classic configuration. All the pipeline steps are executed in integration engine (Which also include message split).

Regards,

Praveen.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Raghuraman and Praveen. This is not classical scenario.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello vijay,

This is weird.

Did you check the complete RWB monitoring,Might be for the second one its updated again.

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

You mean to say the interface shown in the Message monitor is a receiver interface for SFTP? But in log you can see 2 diff interfaces for 2 diff messages? What is the timestamp of these messages? Are they same?

I feel that, in Message monitor it is showing sender interface only and in log you can see the corresponding receiver interface after the splitting.

Regards,

Nitin

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

• I think your current config for staging is MS = 3 that is why you only see the before message mapping version in the monitor.
  • if you change it to MS=3, AM=3 then you will able to see after the mapping versions in the monitor.

Check this blog for more details.

Regards,

Praveen.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Can you paste your configuration here including the message logs?

Regards,

Mark