Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery deletion issue

Dilli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a strange issue with delivery deletion .

a) User had processed a delivery for a sales order which is WM relevant.

b) TO created but not confirmed.

c) Due to order cancellation, we want to delete this delivery, hence tried to process LT0G to return back the units withdrawn from 916 to High Rack

d) Unfortunately we were not able to do so and referring a SAP note, we did a manual material movement from 916 to HRS through LT10 instead of processing through LT0G.

e) Now the delivery Overall pick status = C and Picked qty in Picking tab is greyed out which is not allowing to make it to Zero.

However i need to delete the delivery, how to fix this bug. Any workarounds ?

Regards,

Dilli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is a lot different to what I know

If the the picking was not confirmed then you use LT15 instead of LT0G, LT0G is used if you confirmed the picking

The picking status cannot be C if the picking was not confirmed.

And where is actually the issue with the deletion, you can delete the delivery even it was confirmed, and you have no other option since you move the quant already away from the interface

Dilli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Aplogies !! I am correcting my statement.

The TO was confirmed and hence we tried to reverse the TO through LT0G. But the system was not allowing us to perform LT0G with items locked.

Hence referring the SAP note 1459764 - Cannot cancel a TO using LT0G as items are locked, we performed the following steps as a resolution provided in the note.

1. Use transaction LT01 to manually create a TO and move the stock back into the warehouse.
  2. The delivery is not updated when LT01 is used so the pick quantities need to be reset to 0. To do this, change the delivery quantity to 0 and then copy the delivery quantity as pick quantity (Menu path Edit -> Copy pack quantity as delivery quantity).
  3. Once the pick quantity has been reset to 0, the delivery quantity can be changed back to it's original value or the item can be deleted if it is no longer required.
  4. Report RVDELSTA can be executed to update the delivery WM and picking status.

But in our system, step 2 is not working.

Regards,

Dilli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When using LT0G, was it blocked for both the Delivery and the TO view ?

I've tried replication this in my system but when ever the Delivery view was locked, the TO view was open to carry out the txn ??

Cheers

A

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

step 2 from the note doesn't work for me too, I get error message  VL360 and  VL019

Former Member
0 Kudos

Me neither, I get VL361 & VL019.

Dilli
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for checking your system.

The TO view was not blocked, but the available qty field was blank. Though stock was available in LS26 for the given Warehouse, 916, dynamic bin as delivery number.

When i was trying to perform LT0G, the system prompted a message stating that the quantity is less than or equal to zero.

Regards,

Dilli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What does the document flow look like for the delivery ?

Cheers

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

I just want to know whether you confirmed to or you did pgi also.

If you have done pgi then u need to go for vl09 .

Regards,

Rashid Raza

Dilli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rashid,

It was just confirmed, no PGI done yet.

Regards,

Dilli

Dilli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The document flow is with a delivery and a confirmed TO.

Regards,

Dilli

Dilli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The document flow is with a delivery and a confirmed TO.

Regards,

Dilli

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I am still confused about a statement made in the initial post and contrary statements (or hidings ) in the follow ups.

Initially you posted: " Unfortunately we were not able to do so and referring a SAP note, we did a manual material movement from 916 to HRS through LT10 instead of processing through LT0G.

Now you want still do a LT0G. And you even tell "Though stock was available in LS26 for the given Warehouse, 916, dynamic bin as delivery number."

How did you create this dynamic bin after it got deleted when you moved the stock with LT10?

And you never answered my question what  problem you get when you try to delete the delivery.

Dilli
Participant
0 Kudos

Jurgen,

The scenario is as follows:-

a) Sales order created.

b) Delivery created

c) TO created and confirmed.

d) Stock is available now in 916-Dynamic storage bin as delivery

e) Received customer cancellation notice

f) Tried to perform LT0G, but system failed to do so by stating that the actual qty is less than or equal to Zero. (This is an inconsistency because i was having stock in 916-Dynamic storage bin but LT0G is unable to find this stock to process LT0G)

g) Referred OSS note and performed the stock movement from 916-Dynamic bin to HRS through LT10 and completed the transfer.

h) No stock now in 916-Dynamic Bin as delivery

h) Now as per note, unable to change the delivery qty = 0 or update Pick qty = 0 in order to delete the delivery.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dilli

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I already suggested to delete the delivery. Whats the problem with that?

I mean if the suggestion from the note does not work, then you can open a call with SAP and tell them that it does not work for you. So they either need to rethink in general or may make this instruction easier to follow. Or you delete the delivery and forget this issue for now.

LT0G has an easy to use selection screen but these lock cases can drive you crazy. I debugged it more than once to get to the reason. This took some hours having all data and information at the screen in front of me.

From your case I don't know much yet, especially not the details about other TOs, about changes in the delivery etc.

And you have no data either to do a LT0G now, you had moved the material with LT10.

So there is no chance to debug now to know the root cause for the lock.

As said, you have two options, contact SAP about clear guidance or to delete the delivery.

Dilli
Participant
0 Kudos

Jurgen,

Thanks for your inputs.

I am unable to delete the delivery because the pick qty <> 0, Hence i will contact SAP.

Regards,

Dilli

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe you only need to set VL173 message as warning to delete the delivery, see OSS note 521409 - Problems with deleting delivery items online

Answers (0)