cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webdispatcher Unable to open next screen after logging in through Webdispatcher url

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basis Experts

I am trying to connect my ECC System throught Webdispatcher, i am able to login through webdispatcher link but unable to proceed by making entry and pressing Next tab, screen is being in the same page.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Mohd Basis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohd,

Please attach some screenshots showing the issue.

Attaching an HTTP Watch trace and the Web Dispatcher profile would be very helpful as well.

(there is an option for you to attach files to the thread, instead of pasting the file's content in your reply ).

Regards,

Isaías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Isaías

I have attached the webdispatcher instance profile and rename it as with -demo.txt at the end for verification/ security purpose. Request you to look into it also let me know the patch of HTTP Watch trace so that i can attach the same as wel.

Thanks

Mohd Basis.

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohd,

You have only one system defined (ECP). However, you have the parameter "wdisp/system_0" defined twice.

wdisp/system_0 = SID=ECP, MSHOST=eccprdci.<hidden>.com, MSPORT=8100, SRCURL= /zhhdinout

wdisp/system_0 = SID=ECP, MSHOST=eccprdci.<hidden>.com, MSPORT=8100, SRCURL= /zhhddelv

The second entry is overwriting the first one (the parameters are applied in the order they appear in the profile).

And since you have only one system defined, there is no point in defining SRCURL as all requests would have to be forwarded to this single backend (there is no other option ).

So, I suggest to comment one of the parameters and remote the SRCURL from the other.

The final paraeter should be:

wdisp/system_0 = SID=ECP, MSHOST=eccprdci.<hidden>.com, MSPORT=8100

I believe that this will solve the issue .

In the future, if you need to add more systems to this Web Dispatcher, you can read this WIKI page for assistance with the appropriate configuration.

Regards,

Isaías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Isaiac

Sorry for delay in reply as i was busy in some critical activities.

As per your suggestion i have commented the other urls and i have enabled the parameter as below:

wdisp/system_0 = SID=ECP, MSHOST=eccprdci.<hidden>.com, MSPORT=8100

still the issue didnt resolved.

Request you to please suugest tso that the issue can be resolved.

Regards

Mohd Basis

raviraj_sap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd

Please check the SAP note 908097: SAP Web Dispatcher: Release, Installation, Patches, Documentation.

Thanks

Ravi

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohd,

Please attach to this thread the updated Web Dispatcher profile and a couple of screenshots showing the issue. so we can better understand what is happening.

Regards,

Isaías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Isaias

I have attacehd the profile sample, please check the same and suggest the required changes need to be done to resolve the issue.

Also check the below screenshot attached- asfter giveing required entries like plant etc- Unable to proceed if i select the next screenshot.

Regards

Mohd Basis

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all , congratulation to Isaias Freitas for your great achievement!!!

Dear Mohd ,

Can you please paste the dev_webdisp log file.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohd,

Can you access the next screen of your application if you do not use the web dispatcher? I mean, accessing the ABAP server directly?

It looks like the MIMEs of your ITSmobile application are not loaded. Have you published all the ITS-related services and generated the templates? Maybe it is worth to visit the ITSmobile wiki? If you are interested in ITSmobile services, maybe you want to check a video at SAP KBA 2242078.

If you use Fiddler or HttpWatch, then you should be able to see what happens when you try to reach the other screen: which HTTP code is being generated. Then you can dig deep into the web dispatcher trace file to find more information about what happened. Even dev_icm, from the ABAP server, should help shedding some light into the issue.

Kind regards,

Cris

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thanks!

Hello Mohd,

The profile that was provided still shows:

wdisp/system_0 = SID=ECP, MSHOST=eccprdci.<hidden>.com, MSPORT=8100, SRCURL= /zhhddelv

So, the recommendation I sent in April 28 was not applied yet .

Regards,

Isaías