Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we add attachment to SAP UAR Notification Email

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi GRC Gurus,

I want to know if there is any way to attach documents in the email when a new UAR is generated.

We want to attach the training documents in the notification email automatically when the UAR workflow is generated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan

Not sure on technical side there but have you considered story the material in a SharePoint, Intranet page, etc and sending the link to the users? Less noise in user's mailboxes (IT dept happy at file sizes) and you have one central place to update content?

Regards

Colleen

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

We did consider that option as well. But just checking to see if possible to attach stuff in email automatically without too much manual work around.

I know we can remove the default attachment in the notification. Maybe I can check if the similar solution can be applied for attaching my own notes.

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

I will close this message now as it does not seem to have any standard way to do it except perhaps through some enhancement. I have not done any enhancement and do not have the solution.

I will try starting from the SAP note that talks about how to remove the default attached excel sheet and see if there is any way to do it. this is just for my knowledge and enhancement.

Our solution is to use sharepoint link.

Answers (0)