cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-IDOC, idoc interface error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario: File-IDOC (Multiple records in source file to be mapped to multiple CREMAS IDOCs) without BPM.

Modified the occurance(maxOccurs = 'unbounded') in XSD structure of IDOC(CREMAS) and saved it as external definition.

I have <b>used this external definition in message mapping and interface mapping</b>.

In configuration, i have used the same message interface (corresponding to external definition) as inbound interface.

Now, I get the following error.

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_WRONG_INTF</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1><b>MI_Cremas04_multi_external</b></SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack><b>Unable to interpret IDoc interface MI_Cremas04_multi_external</b></SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>I have used this external definition in message mapping and interface mapping.

In interface mapping you need to use <b>Imported IDOC</b> not <b>External definition</b>

This solves your problem.

let me know if you have any issues still.

Cheers,

Jag

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Mallik.

That is the solution I was looking for.

I was using the external definition as the message interface and not the Idoc in interface mapping since it gave a warning.

Regards,

Pritish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mallik,

Was your issue resolved?

I am facing the same problem. Can you please elaborate on how you resolved it?

Many Thanks,

Pritish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have used IDOC for interface and in interface mapping(not external definition). Please let me know what error you are getting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mallik,

Just check one more time your configuration. It seems to be OK. Just check whether everywhere you have external definition or not? Also do a cache referesh and check once again. Also delete the meatdata in IDX2 and recreate and check.

---Satish