cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Month names on SAP Lumira when no values

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to replicate Webi charts to  SAP Lumira , I have Month dimension in 1 Query and merged TIME dimension from another query  to get month names on X-axis even though there are no values for months. Wanted same in Lumira, so linked with Month dimension from 1 data source to another data source  with Month from TIME dimension and used to Month from TIME dimension on the Chart, but I don’t  see months where there are no values.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is currently possible with Line Timeseries chart.

Thanks

Pramila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain in detailed..

0 Kudos

Hi

We get all month names on X-axis even though there are no values for months by using any timeseries charts , it takes the date value or date hierarchy as continuous axis and creates the chart . Currently this is not possible with columns chart.

Ex:-I have the data for Jan ,Feb,Mar,Jul,Aug,Sep,Oct,Nov and Dec, But I don't have the data for Apr,May,Jun, It is possible to render all the months in the chart on X-axis., Find the screenshot below for the same.

Thanks

Pramila

Former Member
0 Kudos

When there is no value its breaking in the line, User needed to show 0.

So, I tried something like this in the calculated measure,

if {Measure}= 0 then 0 else {Measure}

but still breaking in the chart(see attached)

0 Kudos

Hi

Try if IsNull({Measure}) then 0 else {Measure},

We have to use IsNull, The reason is empty values are null values not '0'(zeros)

Thanks

Pramila

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cristina:

Would you please share more details:

1) version of Lumira

2) data source - universe?

3) Screen shots of how it looks in Web Intelligence and how it looks in Lumira (use the camera icon to upload images)

Thanks

Tammy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Version 1.30, Data source - universe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try changing the Month Dimension to Detail