SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to view the Payment lots created/processed on particular day with the source of payment lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have searched in SAP & Previous posts not able to find the Report/Transaction which will help you to view the  Payment Lots created/Processed on particular day with the source of the payment lot.

I want segregate the payment lots which are created through FPB7.

Thanks In Advance.

Regards,

anilaa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can create a Quickviewer Query using Transaction code SQVI to query tables DFKKZP and DFKKZK. Have selection criteria for date and list criteria Payment Lot, date and Creation User ID, Amount.

You can then generate a report program from the Query and have a User execute it using SE38.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor Martin

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can create a Quickviewer Query using Transaction code SQVI to query tables DFKKZP and DFKKZK. Have selection criteria for date and list criteria Payment Lot, date and Creation User ID, Amount.

You can then generate a report program from the Query and have a User execute it using SE38.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor Martin

rahul_paldiwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anilaa,

There is nothing standard I am aware of.

For our project we build a custom report at the header and the item level.

Header level gave details on all payments processed for a given day and the ability to drill down at each payments. If it is a ongoing business requirement try this route or if you are using Business Intelligence , then you can get it done over there.

Regards,
Rahul

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anilaa,

Please explore transaction FP30H by enhancing the search query.

Regards

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Hey Bodhisattwa,

Where exactly is this transaction in the SAP menu ?

Regards,
Rahul

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Not sure why this is not in SAP menu whereas FP30 and Fp30C is avilable. I reckon due to the reason that it is an entirely user specific setting.

But I am sure this will work with proper search crietria. You can give it a try.

Regards

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Just another note, please check the view V_FP30H_SEARCH where fields of DFKKZP are provided which are allowed by default for search.

So in the field 'search query' just populate the value of any of these fields and it will provide you the payment lot item details.

For better understanding, please go through the documentation of this transaction.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Check this access menu node - Accounting - Financial Accounting - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Payments - Clarification Activities - FP30H - Find Payment (User-Defined Search).

Yahh...based on document date or other search term, we can get list of payment lots processed.

Regards,

Hari

0 Kudos

Thanks Hari, the menu path you mentioned is to find individual payments ( FP30) . As mentioned by Bodhisattwa, FP30H is not in the SAP menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Everyone. Appreciated your help & Time.  

0 Kudos

Anilaa:

is this thread answered?  Please mark it so.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Sorry should have done before. It has been taken care.

Thanks,

anilaa