cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct Type of Relationship Between Flow Type and Reference Flow Type for Sales-Based Rent

Former Member
0 Kudos

May I know the correct type of relationship between flowtype and reference flow types for Sales-Based Rent? Per checking in RECACUST, the type of relationship used are 110 SCS: Receivable from Settlements and 120 SCS: Credit from Settlements. Please see screenshot below:

Query was brought up for the reason that error message no. RECABC010: "Reference Flow Type 030 Z050 does not exist" is encountered whenever we are trying to execute tcode RESRSE for sales-based rent settlement. Have tried to assign the following reference flow type, see screenshot below, but a new error was encountered (message no. RECABC010: "Reference Flow Type 110 Z053 does not exist"😞

Just to see if this will fix the error, have tried also to assign the following combination: relationship type 110 SCS: Receivable from Settlements to flow type Z050 and reference flow type Z053 but assignment wasn't successful due to the following error: "an entry already exists with the same key".

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ferdinand,

110 & 120 is not needed if you are not doing SCS. In standard you will see it is maintained for 30, 40, 110 & 120.

I feel only 30 is sufficient, if you are not doing SCS.

Regards

Amar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amare,

Thanks for your immediate response. We aren't using SCS.

In connection to the set relationship type in configuration, do we need to change it from 110 and 120 to 10 and 20? Will there be any adverse effect on other program/s if we changed it?

Best Regards,

Ferdie

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ferdinand,

Is there a way to share your desktop? And I assume no development is done around standard sales based scenario. If there is a way, i can see your system, i will be able to help you.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amare,

Issue has been resolved by using the following template:

In this template, the types of relationship used were 110 and 120 for sales-based rent's follow up posts. After using this template, error was no longer encountered.

Best Regards,

Ferdie

Answers (0)