Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPMon : Table Entry Counter columns not visible for config

ashutosh_bhanage
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on Solution Manager 7.1 SP 12. I have implemented BPMon in our landscape and I am using it monitor our business processes.

I am trying to configure Table Entry Counter(I have configured it for other scenarios and its working fine) on a custom table. My problem is that not all the columns that are available/visible through SE16 are visible when I try to configure Table Entry Counter for the table in question.

On the POSDM system table ZGAP_CHECK_LOG has  columns RTI and SRS which are not visible in the Table Entry Counter config and hence I cannot configure on these columns. Below are the screen shots. Never faced this issue while configuring Table Entry Counters. Can you please help.

Regards,

Ash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashutosh_bhanage
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue was resolved. What had happened was that the data type for the missing columns were not specified. Once the data types was specified, the fields were visible through the BPMon config screen.

Regards,

Ash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Please let me know the ST-A/PI Version in your Managed system. The Key figures are loaded from your Managed systems.

Regards,

Ragu

ashutosh_bhanage
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raguraman,

ST-A/PI version is 01R SP1

Regards,

Ash