Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery block Control by item output in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please help me for the blow logic:

Requirement:

Item output should be triggered and processed when the delivery block is removed manually in the schedule line level in the sales order (VBEP-LIFSP).

For this, I have configured the output in the item output procedure. Output is getting triggered while creation of the sales order, but it should process when I will remove the delivery block in the schedule line level in the sales order. For this logic, I have asked the abaper to develop the logic in the output requirement routine, but they are not able to get the exact item structure to write the code.

so please help me on this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Output procedure, against the Output type, add a Routine in the requirement field where the routine will have the logic for restricting the output to trigger. The code will check whether the sales order change is happening in the foreground or background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement: Output should be processed successfully, when we remove the delivery block in the schedule line level

As you suggested, already I have maintained the routine in the output requirement field. But unable to control the output processing by written logic, because the technical team is telling that, we are unable to identify the item structure for delivery block to control the output processing.

So that, we suggested the below logic to implement;

While saving the sales document, 1) If the delivery block filed value is maintained in the schedule line level VBEP-LIFSP, then the output details should be deleted from the XNAST table, then automatically the output will not process in the sales document.

2) If the delivery block field value is changed manually from value to blank, then only the output should be processed in the sales order item level.

But the technical team is unable to find out the delivery block in the respective item structure level for control the output processing.

Can you please help us for complete the above requirement?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

prakash,

What is the reason for taking a printout of the order when there are no delivery blocks in it?

After getting this cleared with the customer, can you think of taking a printout of the delivery, when it is created, instead of sales order printout?

TW

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can't be done by using a requirement routine. You need to look into output of changes instead. I've already answered that on SCN back in 2009: Output type triggered after changes in Sales order | SCN

Furthermore, there is SAP note that explains the details: 395569 - CHECKLISTSD: Change outputs

You won't find any schedule line fields available there either (for the obvious reason that there is no output at the schedule line level), so you'll need an additional user exit to fill in some field in VBAP (may need a custom field) when the change occurs.

There are some design flaws here as well:

- it's not feasible to tell whether change was "manual" vs. performed by a program, for example;

- you might run into some issues with the items that have multiple schedule lines.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By coding you can very easily fulfill the requirement as suggested by Mr Ravi Sankar but putting a check in your at output level to go and check for delivery block at schedule line level and allow the output or else don't.

But you can also check the same in standard system by creating a output table with a combination of delivery block and your requirement can be taken care by condition techniques. I m not very sure whether this key is available in the allowed fields or not. In case if it is not then appending the structure will not be much difficult job as compare to going for a z solution.

Just have a look on the proposed solution, probably it will solve your issue in standard only,

Many Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the respective routine, we are unable to write to take the delivery  block in the item output structure for control the output processing. Can you please any one share the logic to get the delivery block from schedule line level for control the output processing via routine logic.

Can you please help us? 

rambabuty
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Instead of  blocking the sales order out put when the delivery block exist in schedule line. We can suggest different solution  to client.

In standard we have change output , and form routine fields we can use. If there where  is any change in sales order it  trigger different form.

for this we have to maintain two smart forms formats

1. for delivery block at shedule line

2. remove delivery block at schedule line

for that we have to make some changes in program..