Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deemed export CT3 License validation for Quantity and value

Dear All,

How to validate and update both quantity and value on CT3 license type. Our customers supply CT3 document which has both quantity and value. The License is valid for both quantity and value. During ARE 3 process, system should validate for both and stop from further processing if any (quantity or value) has exceeded.

While maintaining licenses in J1ILIC01, you can only select either a quantity or value but not both. Please let me know if there is a way to maintain CT3 licenses and also validate for both quantity and value during license assignment in the AR3 process.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dushyantha,

There are lot of discussions happened on this topic.

Please search in the forum before posting the query.

It is not possible to validate both quantity and value for CT3 in standard SAP.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

0 Kudos

Thanks Himavanth,

I searched notes and forums before posting here. I was more looking at how other companies are handling this situation. If Standard doesn't have a solution can you please tell me if there is a workaround on how to handle this situation?

Since this is a standard process that exists in India, I thought SAP would have a process to handle this.

Any ideas/suggestions are highly welcome!

Thanks,

Dushyanth

elena83
Explorer
0 Kudos

dushyantha.yelampally

who did yoy solve the issue? I am in the same situation.ThanksElena