cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while re-triggering invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

While re-triggering the invoice i am getting error as " No messages for repeat processing exist". Message no. VN109

I entered the below details as follows:

Output type: Z001

Transmission medium: 1

Sort order: 01

Processing mode: 2(repeat processing)

Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Output and document itself are two different things. I'm guessing you are talking about the output here (you might want to use the correct terminology going forward as "Invoice" is the billing document type).

You didn't mention what did you use exactly in the original post, but I've seen the message before and it simply means that there is no record in NAST table with the specified criteria. You can use SE16 to confirm. I'm guessing the output was either not issued yet or not processed yet, so naturally there is no eligible output found to "re-trigger".

"Multiple issuing" only specifies whether output will be created again for the same document when the document is changed. It does not prevent anyone from repeating the same output manually. That would be rather silly - imagine if you have a paper jam, then what?

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the Output procedures assigned to these two Billing types (F2 and Invoice List)? Do you see any routine assigned against the Output type in the Output procedure (in the 'Requirement' field)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Request you to please share your thoughts in solving this issue.

Regards,

P

rambabuty
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear PS,

Please check out types for invioce.. wheather did they  allowed multiple messages or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

I have checked in NACE and over there multiple issue for output type is not ticked.

When i am trying to re-trigger the invoice for billing type F2 its is allowing me to re-trigger the invoice. But when i am re-triggering the invoice for invoice list its not allowing me to re-trigger the invoice.

For both the billing type i have output type as Z001.

Please suggest.

Regards,

P

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In NACT application V3 check for output type whether multiple issuing is checked.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The message clearly indicates the reason. Can you check the invoice in VF02/VF03 ->Header->output? Here you can see whether the output has already been processed or not. If not processed, then you can not re-process. You  need to set the processing mode as 1.

Regards,