cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOBO IN SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I currently work in procurement. I am wondering if you guys would know if you can "buy on behalf" of a client on SAP without using SRM?

All feedback is welcome. I need abit of help with this question no one seems to have a definitive answer.

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

do not really understand your request...

In ECC, for Purchase Requisition or Purchase Order, you have the field "Requester" at item level: fill in the user for whom you buy.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lauren

Thanks for the reply i appreciate it.

We currently use ECC6 to raise a PO. We also use SRM to buy on the behalf of the client. In Our SAP if you place a PO it is purchase against your name. I want to know if you can Buy on Behalf of the client like you can in SRM.

Currently we have no option on our user interface to do this. Or if we do i am unaware of where it is located.

I am unsure what you mean by 'item level' can you please clarify this?

Thanks

Peter

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

below, a screen-shot from M21N screen:

At item overview level, you have the button "Default values": here you can populate user you want as Requisitioner (requester).

For item table configuration, you can use the icon on the right-side to make visible column "Requisitioner" if it is not the case by default.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent

I had already got to this step. I need to know what impact this does. Can you link the requisitioner to a plant, cost centre, a company code?

Can this be done in the back end like it is in SRM. Or does this only display the requesting persons name. I need to link the name in that field to attributes. Is that at all possible?

Thanks 

Much appreciated

Peter