cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EWM Transit warehousing functionality release 9.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need you expert advice on Transit warehousing functionality. As per SAP given standard BC sets are activated but, still I am not getting the node related to Transit warehousing in NWBC nor in SAP easy access to process Freight Order. Can anybody let me know how we can process this Freight order in SCM EWM system. I am putting some screen shot what is expected 1st screen shot and what is currently2nd screen shot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

activating the BC-Sets and setting transit warehouse is one thing - but in order to see the transactions in the NWBC, you need to assign your user the proper role. Or you need to extend the role which is assigned to your user with the new transactions. Don't know out of my head if there is a specific role for TW or if you have to copy it from another, broader role. Check in PFCG.

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for your reply, below roles are already assigned to the user

Authorization for Roll /SCWM/BCV/USER, Z_EWM_OBN_TM and  /SCMTMS/PROCESS/ADMINISTRATOR have been assigned to the user.

Please suggest any thing else that need to be consider along with that which might be missed.

Regards

Abhishek

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

/SCWM/BCV_USER - this role does not contain the transactions

Z_EWM_OBN_TM - this is not a standard role, so I can not say what you packed into this one.

/SCMTMS/PROCESS/ADMINISTRATOR does not exist. There is a role /SCMTMS/PROCESS_ADMINISTRATOR, but as far as i can see this does also not contain this transactions.

Try /SCWM/EXPERT.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Great !! Thanks for your expert advice, now I have the node Transit warehousing appeared in the NWBC. One more doubt is this only applicable for NWBC, because it doesn't appears in SAP easy access.

Thanks

Abhishek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos