cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery not getting created from inbound delivery notification in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me in resolving below issue.

I have configured new Warehouse in centralized EWM system.

When I  create an inbound delivery in ERP, I get a message that the inbound delivery got distributed.

But when I check in EWM, I can see only inbound delivery notification got created but not the inbound delivery.

inbound delivery notification status is inactive. When I try to activate manually I get this error

Field Header: Receiving Office: Location No. is a required field for the action HDR: Save Node

Message no. /SCDL/ICC001

GR Office field is empty in the inboud delivery notification.

Hope above information will help you to identify the root cause of the issue.

Please help.

Best Regards,

Pintu Debnath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the GR office attribute for supply chain unit , which is assigned to warehouse.

BR

C K REDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C K,

Thanks for the reply. After making the change in supply chain unit .Still this issue is not yet resolved.

Please let me know how we assign the supply chain unit to Warehouse number?

When we create supply chain unit we provide Business partner number . Please confirm.

Best Regards,

Pintu

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign the SCU to WHN in the below path.

Img-SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Master Data-Assign Warehouse Numbers

SCU is a location. we can create it with the location type 1008 'or' we can use the existing  location as a SCU ( ex : planning location ( location type : 1001 ) ).

path : Easy access-SCM Extended Warehouse Management -Extended Warehouse Management -Master Data - Maintain Supply Chain Unit ( /SCMB/SCUMAIN ).

BR,

C K Reddy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CK and Sandip,

Thanks a lot for your quick help. Issue got resolved. Now I am able to create Inbound delivery and process it further.

Best Regards,

Pintu

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pintu,

Your assignment with the supply chain unit with Shipping office (SO) and Receiving office is missing. (RO).

Maintain the same using transaction code - /SCMB/SCUHIERMAIN in the following sequence.

Supply chain unit for your warehouse - INV - Supply chain unit for SO - SO

Supply Chain Unit for your Warehouse - INV - Supply Chain Unit for RO - RO

there are lot of threads available for this answer.

Thanks,

Sandip