cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add button on Picking EWM RF screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I checked many SCN threads but couldn't get any solution for it.

Also EWM RF cookbook does not mention anything about this scenario.

I need to add button Picking RF screen and on clicking that custom pushbutton screen should get open.

Can anybody please let me know how to do this..

Thanks..

Jit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jit

You can achieve via changing a menu.

First go to menu change in customization as per RF cook book. Add button you want and save. check via RFUI Screen and  then add new logical transaction with help of technical expert as given in RF cook book.

Regards

Suraj 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for your reply.

Can we go ahead with 'Modify Screen' wizard.

If yes, is it alright if we run this wizard in Client 200 ( Testing client ).

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jit,

Screen painter generates the workbench request , it applicable for all clients.If you have any sand box system,first test there and then modify the screens from your golden client.

BR,

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

That's true. But we don't have any data on client 100 and running wizard on client 200 will be risky in case if it does not ask for Transport request for Customization updated by wizard.

Because in that case we cannot transport customization to 100 client using SCC1 as we don't have Transport request. So we have discarded that approach.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Can you please explain how to add custom RF screen in existing standard RF transactions for Picking

check via RFUI Screen and  then add new logical transaction with help of technical expert as given in RF cook book.

I couldn't find above part in RF  book.