cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know the Approver in ISR Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

We have an ISR form and our requirement is to lock some form fields for certain role . e.g budget guys will have access to budget fields , HR data will have access to HR fields only. So I need to understand when the form is in workflow how to know who is approver , or budget person or HR person so that we can lock fields in the form.

Thanks,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I too had a similar requirement like based on the level, part of the Adobe forms are EDITABLE. Like for First level of approval, the SUBFORM1 is editable. and for Second level of approval, the SUBFORM2 is editable.

For this, I had taken one characteristic named LEVEL, and before my WF Approval Task in Workflow, I had updated my LEVEL characteristic from the workflow itself. And I added a script to all fields in my form like

if($record.LEVEL.DATA.FIELD == "1")

then

this.access = ""

else

this.access = "readOnly"

endif

Hope this should solve your problem.

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write the code in the Badi to check if the curent form processor is an HR/ budget guy. (by checking the respective tables.)

Now set a flag in the ISR characteristics.

Write the script in the Form Designer for each field if the flag is set to say H for HR, F for Finanacial etc.

This is one way which i can think of. You may think to get more creative alternative options for this.

Do try it. I had implemented this before.

Kindly update if this is helpfull.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.