cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Value Required in Negative For Discount in Sale Order Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Experts,

May be this discussion is available in forum but I am not bale to find the exact answer of my question

I have a sales pricing Condition ZDFT - Flat Discount

Condition Class - A

Calculation Type - B

Plus/Minus - X Minus

Manual .has priority

Item Condition and Value option is checked.

The problem is When I enter the value in sale order pricing it comes in positive which is required in Negative .

Please help how to get it as negative value.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Please select as blank(Positive & Negative) in Plus/minus field in condition type configuration. and check.

Thanks & Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using below settings of condition

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Its is ok.

Can you please share condition tab screen short, pricing analysis and printing procedure.

Thanks

SS

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the value getting determined from condition records? If yes, in the 'Amount' field of condition record, do you see the negative symbol at the end of the value (eg: 2.000-)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We are not maintaining condition records for this.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did check your item category in VOV7? Is it possible that your item category is ticked as "Returns"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bilgin,

I checked Item category not ticked as RETURN.

The problem is while we enter condition value , It is working fine if we are entering amount per unit or percentage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just assign the standard routine 164 Basis * -1 in field BasType in pricing procedure. Please try this and create a new SO to check.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Yes its works. Please assign Base Calculation routine 164 in Pricing procedure against condition type, the value will display with negative sign in sales document.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share the screen shot or the same. Also whats the impact on net or gross calculation?

Thanks

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

It is getting added in net price.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share the screen short for the same i.e. your condition type and sales order where in the impact is coming. And one thing are these values are getting fetch from condition record any how?

Thanks

SS