cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Javascript error in scripting for some users, not for others using the same data

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have an issue that is driving me crazy at the moment and was wondering if anyone else may have an idea as to what the issue may be. I am in final UAT testing for a project that is due to go live in a few weeks time so am now under a bit of pressure, just to make this more fun.

Basically, I have a script that goes to a transaction (this is a custom transaction so I wont say the name as this wont help).

Once here it stores the contents of the table and returns them to the main smen flavor that I have built. The javascript within the script looks like this:

Finally it pastes the values (not shown here).

Now this all works for me 100% of the time. However when my colleagues run the same script, using exactly the same data as me, they all get a scripting error at the same point:

The line in question appears to be fine, and as mentioned previously, I do not get this message:

has anyone got any ideas as to where I may start to look to resolve this?

many thanks,

Ian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I now have an update on this issue.

The problem is caused by the way the table is rendering.

When I run the script my table is displayed like this:

as you can see there are multiple rows show. THis is because I have set the Personas to be full screen here:

However, my colleagues who have the scripting error do not have theirs set to full screen, so only 6 rows are rendered on the screen:

So the script errors because it is trying to copy row 7 which does not appear.

So now I know the error, I presume I need to force Personas to open with full screen as default.

Is this possible?

thanks

Ian

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ok. Final update,

To resolve this we added fullscreen=true to the url, so I have set this to answered.

Answers (0)