cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Implementation of ITS Mobile with SAP WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in the midst of a business requirement of implementation of ITS Mobile and SAP WM. During the intial discussion with the business, there were few queries on the ITS Mobile Solution.

1. Does this solution requires any kind of licensing requirements.

2. Can this solution be extended to android /iOS tablets. My interest is more towards Android tablets.

3. what kind of devices/peripherals are required for this solution.

I will appreciate a response to these queries.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

1. Once you have your ECC box with an integrated ITS, you will not require any licenses.

2. This can be extended to android / iOs tablets. The only downside is you will need to create ITS HTML pages for each device that you employ. For example, if you use android tabs only, you will need to create ITS HTML templates for all the screens in your application only once to suit the dimensions of tablets. If you employ more devices, you will need to create additional screens to adjust to those new dimensions (pixel sizes).

3. Majority wise, RF guns are used for employing this solution since it has an RF scanner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. appreciate it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re Browser and Device Support for ITS / ITSMobile the following notes maybe of interest.

314568 SAP GUI for HTML functionality / Limitations / Sp. Behaviour

If you need to modify the ITSMobile templates as described by then the ITSMobile Visual Editor may come in useful here. ITSmobile Visual Editor