cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk - Key user rights.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How key user (message creator) can see the status of his messages?

The same user has several Business Partner numbers - one in every satellite system. How can this user see all messages and how he can confirm the message?

Thank you

Vladimir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir,

The user in the satellite system creats the message and this message goes to the service desk inbox if the service desk is properly setup.

This message is processed by the service desk user and depending upon which support team is responsible to correct that issue the service desk manager categorise the message.

If scot is properly configured the user who created the problem will recieve the mail about the status of his problem.

As such there is no transaction for the key user to see the status of the message.

So please work out in configuring SCOT i.e. emailing for getting the proper flow.

hope i have made myself clear and answered your question.

Thanks

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir,

In solution manager,the key user can check the status of all his message by going to the T Code: CRM_DNO_MONITOR and selecting mine,transcation type as SLFN,then when he executes,he will get all the Suppoerdesk created by him.

Revert Back for any Clarification.

Regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I have a doubt that if the keyuser want to see the message status in solution manager they have to login in solutionmanager right ?so for this all the keyuser's do they need userID created in solution manager? what will be the role assigned to them?please reply as iam doing the helpdesk configuration.

Best Regards,

Sanju