cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding pdf documentation to a project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to insert a pdf documentation into a solution manager project? I have an existing .pdf document that I would like to attach in transaction RMMAIN and this doesn't seem to be supported.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the transaction RMMAIN go the respective node on the left side and on the right hand side click project doc tab.

click the + tab ,create doc and you will get a pop up.

Select upload file option here.

A new dialog will come up and here provide the path.

Note: in the file type select all types :default is *.doc.

Now select the file and click ok.

The pdf file will be uploaded to the respective node.

Please reward points and close the thread also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately this is exactly what I tried. However the edit doc window is displayed with nothing in it. (Which makes sense because this is a pdf and I can't edit it - nor do I want to). Perhaps I have missed a step somewhere else? Please let me know if you have actually attached .pdf files in your system. (SOLMAN 4.0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,I did i have uploaded the many pdf in solar02 project doc tab as well as Rmmmain tcode also.

It takes some time to upload file that is why it is not possible to view them at the same time if is big in size,

You upload them and save them close the window.

After sometime whenever you open them you will able to view the same.

Also check for latest patches available it might a SP/patch problem if you unable to do so by above procedure.

Please reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - I was too impatient. Tried a small .pdf and it worked fine. Tried a much larger and found that it did work but it took so long to display that I thought nothing was happening! (we are talking minutes to display a 60 page pdf

Answers (0)