cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem opening Work Order attached documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to see attached PDF documents on an Android device, but I am getting the following error:

But this is not the case for example with JPG files attached, these files can be viewed in this kind of "Browser" that SAP Work Manager uses for opening the attached files.

I am no really sure if the application should be using this embedded browser to display the files or if it can be configured so the PDF files can be opened with another application. Is there any other configuration I am missing?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

On Android the HTML control does not support viewing of PDF files without some kind of 3rd party viewer application.  There are a few other threads on SCN with suggestions about this as well.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I have a 3rd party application to open PDF files, but how can I tell SAP Work Manager to use that application and not the embedded browser. When I tap on the icon it will always lead to that browser.

Regards

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you search for Android Agentry view pdf you will find a couple of threads and related discussion with options.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I've created another discussion regarding the tool you've created for this issue, but I'm having a little trouble can you please take a look at it, maybe I'm doing it all wrong.

Thanks

Answers (0)