Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Do Not Match the Component Version of the Target System

former_member185327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Just a few Moments ago I attempted to move a transport from Development Solution Manager to Production Solution Manager System. On course I have received the below message after clicking on the Truck Icon.

Can anyone kindly advise ? I am guessing that the ST-A/PI Component needs to be patched ? or is there any work around without ST-A/PI patching ?

Thanks and Regards

Anurag Das

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

When you release and request then it also includes the current software component level.
Generally you should not move the objects between system have different levels as this may cause
issues. If transport contains customer objects then it should be okay but if transport contains the objects from software component which is different between 2 systems then it should not be done as it can cause inconsistencies.

Best Regards,
Gaurav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All, Thanks for your suggestions. I have finally  decided to ypdate the ST-A/PI and ST-PI Components First to same level for both the Systems and then will continue the transport. Thanks and Regards Anurag

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

That message is just a warning, that could be indeed related to the fact that the ST A/PI component is not with the same version on the target & source system of the transport order.

There is an option to override that control in the import order popup.

Best regards

1848094 - Message no. XT2160 - Requests do not match the component version of the target system