Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem importing ESRI Customer Services for Lumira

Bert_Laws_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I am trying to import ESRI Customer Services but I Get 'No feature service was found for your account"

I know that I have the FeatureServices , however when I click the hyperlink for "Import Esri Customer Service" , I get errors.

Any hints?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Have you found a solution for this?

I'm facing the same issue.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One way to see what is happening is to check Fiddler logs. These may tell you what is happening with the URL requests between Lumira and Esri.

Start Fiddler, use localhost:8888 as the proxy, in Lumira, get the error. Save the Fiddler logs and look for fails.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer Product Support

Follow us on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place

0 Kudos

When checking the traffic with fiddler, everything looks fine. There seems to be a request to all of my published featureservers, but why doesn't any of them show up in lumira?

They are published as public and only contains polygon shapes. We're using ArcGIS on premise.

Thanks

Jonathan

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then we're back to Proxy. Basically you need to have proxy set properly and proper URL must be given in Lumira preferences:

General syntax for Portal URL in preferences tab. Portal URL  = https://<server>/arcgisportal/sharing/rest/

This may also help:

Lumira also adds the below to the portal URL for connection to ESRI for various reasons.

ESRI Login URl =  Portal URL  + /generatetoken ESRI  Portal Self URL = Portal URL  + /portals/self ESRI  Custom URL = Portal URL  + /content/users/ ESRI  Service URL =  Portal URL  + /content/items/ 

- Ludek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is under your preferences for this - go to  File > Preferences > GeoMaps

See

Former Member
0 Kudos
varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcial,

In the same lines, can you please check the proxy settings under preferences and set is as below.

If the problem still persists, please uninstall the Lumira application and reinstall it.

Thank you,

Varun Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Varun,

Thanks for your help.

I followed the instructions but the problem persist.

Maybe we can schedule a call so I can show you better the issue.

thanks,

Marcial

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcial,

I understand the problem and am working on finding a solution for the same. Let us schedule a call once I am able to make some progress.

Thank you,

Varun Anand