cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to send more times POD in inbound

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Because the quality of goods from supplier are not stable, I need to ask a third-party to inspect all materials from this vendor, and we couldn’t wait too long to let the third-party finish the whole inspection, that means when vendor send ASN, I could have more times partial GR by this ASN, now our system doesn’t send POD until the whole ASN get received, but looks it will cause data inconsistent between our system and supplier system when I do partial GR. I need to change it to be able to send POD even if we do partial GR. What I can imagine is, I change OPOD this output type requirement 17 to make it send POD when it’s partial GR, but the problem is, the 1st GR, it can send POD, but the next GR, it will not send another POD, I hope it could send more times POD, is it possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sitoo

Please check below link for required information.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_em70/helpdata/en/a3/ada82cc7b84058a7f5043dae508efe/content.htm

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sndhya,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I didn't mean I want to send something, you know I have built up the EDI output type OPOD, basically, when it gets the whole qty received, the inbound will generate automatically this output type and release, but partial receipt will not. I hope it also take effect on partial receipt, and not only once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sitoo,

Did you ever get a partial process to work as you described above ?  I have a similar requirement, and can get a partial to send even ( changed coding on the form routine that was setup via config) but system still only ends the full quantity when it generates.

If you have a solution, can you describe it for me on what you did? And does it also work for a return POD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also - if anyone else is using POD and has a partial process that works as described above , please share how could get the POD to generate with the partial quantity and not full ASN.

Answers (0)