Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management adjustments after change of update group

AntonW
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

I want to change the update group(T014-STAFO) from 12 to 15, since business doesn't want open orders count into credit management.

After that I want to to update S066, S067 to reflect that change. As far as I understand report RVKRED77 does just that, but I read everywhere that it is very time consuming for a large number of customers and that it locks several central tables which in fact means a longer downtime.

Now, I just wonder if it isn't consistent with the intended update group change *just to clear S066 at all* and leave S067 as it is. Should have the same effect IMHO. What do you think?

kr, anton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anton,

Please check note:

562763 - Change of the update group in OB45

This note explains how to rebuild credit values after changing update group.

I suggest checking both S066 and S067 in case there is incorrect update to S067 before changing update group.

If you need to improve the runtime of report RVKRED77, I recommend you to limit the selection criteria by using as selection criteria credit account and credit control area. Limit it to reasonable packages.

You can also run report RVKRED77 in parallel mode, as explained in note 363343.

Best regards,

Crystal Lin

AntonW
Explorer
0 Kudos

whoever moved this thread from FI something to Oil&Gas is welcome to illuminate me about the reasons for this

... and another hop from Oil&Gas to SD ...