cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI structure to determine the tax category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the scenario IDOC  (INVOIC02) to EDI.

The below mapping determines either Z or S for each IDOCs.

The problem Iam facing is if source contains 9 IDOCS (say all are Z  i.e., Zero tax category)  then at target node SSG5 generating 9 times instead of one time. 

It Should be:-

1)under the 9 IDOCS, suppose if 5 idocs are Z and 4 idocs are in S category then SSG5 structure should be displayed  2 times that describes totals for each category.

2) if all source idocs are in Z category then SSG5 should be displayed as one time.   

here below, all idocs are in Z category  so, SSG5 repeating 9 times instead of 1 time at the target side.                                                                 

Please help me on the SSG5 mapping.

Thanks,

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gopi.

Try like below.

After if then else

Output--------->Removecontexts---->Sort---->SplitByValue--------->CollapseContexts-----SSG5

of If then                                                             (Value change)

else

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

Thanks for your quick response. Now structure looks fine. But, results are not correct.

I have tested 3 IDOCS(  2 idocs are in Z  and 1 Idoc is in S type)  which resulted SSG5 2 times as I am expected. But  , in the second SSG5 structure also showing Z category instead of S.

If I test with 2 IDOCS( 1 with  Z  and other S) then its working fine.

Please help me on this.

former_member312864
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gopi,

You need to apply similar logic[as suggested by Raghuraman] to D_5305 target filed as well . Just add one splitByValue for each value before final output to add context .

Kind Regards,

Sarojkanta Parida

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gopi,

Apply the same rule.

Output--------->Removecontexts---->Sort---->SplitByValue--------->CollapseContexts-----D_5305

of If then                                                             (Value change)

else

@Saroj,guess there is no need of split by value.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

• Use Raghu's mapping but add SplitByValue at the end after CollapseContexts
  • You need to this for all the fields under root node in the target structure

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Everyone.

I am happy with the structure as it looks fine after applying the rule with SplitByValue.

In the same way can please help me on D_5004 (Invoice Totals) for eacah category.

Under Z category,

need to perform Calculate1 function

Under S category,

need to perfom Calculate2 function.

in the below mapping first determines S or Z in turn produce the target value accordingly. But now this mapping always takes the calculate1 function and value is outputted.