Did you mean: 

Error when calling Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While creating sales order in s/4 hana, Im getting the below error

Error when calling Credit Management: Technical Error

Message no. UKM_PI008

Can you guys please help me get through it?

Regards

Akber

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JoergWolf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Akber, Muhammad,

not sure if this is related to your error (and if you still have it since it's been a while) but this error code also occurs in systems that have an installation/license number 'INITIAL' (or another one with less than 10 characters) e.g. if they stem from a system copy.

You can resolve it by applying any license (10-digits) to your ABAP system, or by installing an SAP Kernel patch (7.45 PL 117) to your ABAP system (see here for details in the context of the S/4HANA trial)

Best,

Joerg

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

So we solved this issue with the help of SAP and raising an OSS note. Here is the solution.

"Dear customer,

*  the SSL configuration of your system *** is incomplete (see attached

*  screenshot).

*  Kindly refer to the attached note 510007 to complete the setup (step 3

*  and 4).

*  Apparently you attempt to perform internal https communication ("SSL

*  handshake with HANA-DEV-ERP.murghee-indus.com:8003 failed:

*  SSSLERR_PEER_CERT_UNTRUSTED   (-102)The peer's X.509 Certificate

*  (chain) is untrusted").

*  After having created the SSL Server PSE (step 3) and the SSL Client

*  PSEs ("Anonymous" and "Standard", step 4 of note 510007) you have to

*  export the SSL Server's certificate (respectively the root CA

*  certificate) and import it to the "certificate list" of both SSL

*  Client PSEs.

*  If problems still persist, kindly refer to note  1094342"

In short it had to do with our security certificates which a basis consultant should be able to sort out.

0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I read each and every post, After adapting all the suggestions i am still facing the above issue, Can someone put some light on it.

Thanks

Vivek

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I believe your problem may be in the basis portion of the system. Especially in the part of communications. Your basis guy should configure it. If your looking from a functional side you won't find what you need.

Look into things like SOAP Runtime, Activating HTTPS Port, Import Security Certificates (for Web service use without local shortcut), Setting up Web Service Config. etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note within S/4HANA you do not need PI or WS-RM to connect FSCM Credit Management (you did in core ECC)

We got this error, as there was an issue with the config for the BP group for Credit Management.

the error is mis-leading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

So how did you solve it? Can you please guide?

Regards

Akber

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SM30 - table T_VBZJ1C  have you got a value of UKM110?

Check the best practice building block guides for "Activate the business partner role for SAP Credit Management"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Yes I have maintained the value for UKM110 in the table V_TBZJ1C

Regards

Akber

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK - when we installed the best practices this was the issue we had.

We completed the config for the BP role and that resolved the issue.

JoergWolf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Akber, Mark,

if your credit management issue happens in the S/4HANA trial / CAL / Blu-Ray appliance, please see update & workaround in this thread.

http://scn.sap.com/message/16671659

Best,

Joerg

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm on the same project as Akber. The version of SAP S4 HANA on-Premise is not a trial its a real implementation project. Also, note everything is in one system. No ERP to S4 HANA or vice Versa. All in one. Inclusive of SFin and SLog.

The activation and steps in configuration that have been applied are as per the Best Practice guide so from the Credit Management (Functional side) nothing of the known has been missed.

Putting Warning for the message control only allowed the sales order to move forward but error came again at the delivery creation.

Thanks,

Ali

0 Kudos

Hi

Currently I have deactivated all credit management settings. But still issue is same in the sales order.

I am using the SAND Box which has licences.

Kindly guide me , to resolve this issue.

supriyo.pandit3285@gmail.com

joachimrees1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think I remember some kind of similar problem - I think, when I viewed the long text of the message, it would provide me with a link to customizing.

-> there I could set the message to "warning" for my user.

Of course, that doesn't solve the problem itself, but maybe it lets you go on with whatever it was you where trying to do.

best

Joachim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joachim,

Setting the message to warning will not help because the same error will pop up in the subsequent doc, which in my case is delivery.

Regards

Akber

former_member194575
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akber,

I think it is because of PI system set up issue. Do you have connection enabled between SAP to PI system? FSCM credit management works with PI integration.

Thanks,

Shanthi

JoergWolf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Akber,

if this happens via the S/4HANA trial / CAL / Blu-Ray appliance, please see this thread (issue still under investigation):

http://scn.sap.com/message/16671659

Best,

Joerg