cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link payment terms value to condition type value in va01?

sivakumar_mobility
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear scn members,

when I create sales order particular payment term linked with condition type for price and procedure?

But My doubt is condition type value is not coming.

I have created condition type is given below

I have created Payment terms is given below

Now I am creating sales order for created payment terms

My doubt is after double clicking item   in condition Tab  ZCAD condition type value is coming empty which means 0%. Actually It has to pick from payment terms CD dynamically and it has to come 5.000% as per configuration.

How to link that? please guide me any userexit is there?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hello Sivakumar,

From your requirement, I understand that you want to determine percentage for conditiin ZCAD based on payment term.

You can get this linked by selecting condition category 'E' (Cash discount) in condition ZCAD configuration.

After that, when you create sales order, condition percentage will be determined based on payment term.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have idea about the requirement .

'Payment terms link to Condi type in sales order'

Have you maintain condition records for 'ZCAD'?

If you maintain condition records for the particular condition type and Assign Payment terms to ZCAD in VK11.

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Btw,you can also manage this with creating acces sequence,curious if you've not tried this.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, being an item condition, why you have not maintained access sequence?  Also, for 5%, you have specified 21 days which means, after generating billing document, payment should be credited within 21 days from the due date so that in FI side, system would consider that 5%.  The settings whatever you have in Terms of Payment will have an impact in FI side.  If at all you want to give discount directly in SD, then, you should have a separate condition type for that and maintain condition record accordingly.

G. Lakshmipathi

sivakumar_mobility
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

This condition type (ZCAD) already available in access   sequence .

My requirement is This condition type value has assigned  from  payment terms (CD) only. It has to pick from payment term .

Except payment terms (CD) It has to come zero. But now  ZCAD is coming is zero percent.

How to assign value from payment terms(CD) to  condition type (ZCAD).

Thank u for response.

please help me

sivakumar_mobility
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

Please find my price and procedure,It is already linked

For example  CD payment terms contain two scenarios.

within 21 days if he paid in F-28  5% discount

with in 30 days if he paid in F-28  7% discount.

Initially Condition type (ZCAD)  has to pick 5% froim payment terms while creating sales order. and only for payment term CD only whereas other payment terms not.

Again if he failed to give amount within 21 days from sales order date in F-28 again it has to go for 30days option which means 7%

Note: My requirement is not only SD but Finance also.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sivakumar,

I believe your requirement is to have Cash Discount mentioned in Payment Terms to be copied to Sales Order / Invoice Pricing.

If yes, you need to use SAP Standard Condition Types SKTO or SKTV. Either one of the Condition should be in your Pricing Procedure along with Requirement 9 or 14.

Further you may need to discuss with your FICO Team and make a setting here: IMG - Financial Accounting - Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable - Business Transactions - Outgoing Invoices/Credit Memos - Define Cash Discount Base for Outgoing Invoices.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

sivakumar_mobility
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi jignesh,

Thanks for your reply.

My Requirement is:

whatever cash discount mentioned in payment terms has to be copied to condition type(ZCAD).

so  many payment terms contain cash discount. But payment terms (CD) cash discount  only

assigned to condition type (ZCAD) where as other payment terms, condition type(ZCAD)value has to come zero.

SKTO also I have mentioned in my Price and procedure.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sivakumar,

I understand your requirement to give Cash Discount only if Payment Term CD is used. But there is was system can copy Cast Discount amount from Payment term to a Z Condition Type without any linkage.

Also what is the business definition of Cash Discount in your case? Generally Cash discount is offered only if payment is made in mentioned number of days. Else entire invoice amount (without Cash discount) is payable. Thus Cash Discount in Invoice is only a provision and actual charge to expense and Customer account is done only when payment is done.

I request you to discuss with usage of Cash Discount with your FI colleagues and also go thorough SAP Standard documentation on Cash Discount.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

create condition record for 'ZCAD' as 5%.create a routin and write this;

sy-subrc = 4.

if komk-zterm eq 'CD' .

sy-subrc = 0.

end if.