cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while connecting lumira with OData Service- Connection Timeout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We're trying to connect Lumira with OData service by following the HANA Academy video: SAP HANA Academy - Lumira: Using ODATA as a Data Source - YouTube

by trying to connect the following OData service with Lumira desktop version 1.30:

http://services.odata.org/V3/Northwind/Northwind.svc/

But we get following error message:

"openconnectivity driver error: A problem occured while communicating with the provider.  Detailed message: connect to services.odata.org: 80 timed out"

Even if we connect simple OData service, we face connection time out error.

We couldn't find any relative blogs on scn forum.  Kindly help us to resolve the same.

with Regards,

Antony Jerald.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I got the same error as yours, however once proxy information is provided I am able to connect.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  I could connect with the sample OData service.

While I try with connecting with a simple OData service available in HCP development system, with the same procedure, I get following error:

Can you please suggest on this?

Thanks.

with Regards,

Antony Jerald.

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure output of your service is all correct?

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes.  I could view the result from the browser in XML format when I hit the url.(URL is in the following format: https://accountname.neo.ondemand.com/Test/Test1.svc/Service1)

Do I need to provide any additional parameters?  I didn't provide login id/password as well.  Or is there any restrictions while writing OData service which doesn't supports lumira?  Even it doesn't work when I provide login id and password.

Kindly suggest.

with Regards,

Antony Jerald.

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this requires looking into your system. Hence, would suggest you report an SAP support ticket. They will be able to quickly help you with this.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not experiencing any issues

See screen shot below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find error message while I connect :

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would try it on a different network / internet connection as I am not experiencing any issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using lumira desktop 1.30 version.  Is the error message something related to lumira version?

Regards,

Antony Jerald.