cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA licences Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have the following problem with the licences installation at one of our customers.

Initial Error: They are not allowed to upload excel data in PA due to a license issue: 'Invalid Licence for KXEN.KxStatTR' (data type:Kxen.UserStore).

Version: PA2.4.

It's been mentioned that the following licence needs to be installed: ‘SAP PAS Full Use HANA, up to 10 units’

Can you please tell, where this should be installed ? The customer has installer the 'modeler licence' on each client.  Should this be installed on the client, HHP (HANA or R/3 system), BW ?

Thank you for yourreply.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Philippe,

As you are a SAP employee, please post your questions on SAP JAM as a priority. I'll answer this through email and we can update the post here once we get to a conclusion...

Thanks & regards

Antoine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The conclusion here was: the customer needs to be fully licensed and then use this license on the desktop side. I'll flag as "Assumed Answered"

0 Kudos

I have the same error .

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, you need a Predictive Analytics Suite License to activate all functionalities. If you are licensed, you should be entitled to ask for such license in our license generation portal. If not, you should reach out to your SAP Account Executive. Thanks and regards Antoine