Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to transfer the Cenvat for capital goods in J2I8

former_member585426
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am not able to transfer the BED value for next year in J2I8 for capital goods.

the issue is pertain to 1 Invoice only.

When i checked MIGO document Excise Invoice status as below.

i checked in detail, user post 101 movement and then 102 movement and then again 101 movement with the same excise No. so now when i try to post system shows error :

All Part I entries have been canceled for excise invoice 681379 2015

Now when i try to post the J2I8 it is not showing in the list as this is under status In-Process.

But when i checked the AED amount is posted and only BED is not posted.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through the below link. Status of Excise invoice should not be In Process.

J1IEX posting Issue for part 2 | SCN

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

thank you for sharing but this not solve my issue.

i am not able to transfer the cenvat for next year in J2I8.

when i checked the document it is showing in process. i further analyzed and found that the 101, 102 and then again 101 movement posted. Part 1 is showing correct 101,102 and 101 movement but in part 2 i not saw any reversal entry. also user posted 101,102,101 entry with same excise number. so due to this when we are try to post the part 2 in J1IEX , system shows error all Part 1 entries are cancelled.

My main motive is to transfer the cenvat for capital goods in J2I8.

Regards,

Ranjit SIngh Yadav

0 Kudos

After Cancelling the Material Document (MIGO 102 movement type), you should cancel the Excise invoice by choosing Post Excise invoice option in J1IEX provided Part 2 was already generated for the Excise invoice. Once you Post the Excise invoice, status will get changed to In Process again.

If Part 2 was not generated, you can simply Cancel the Material document and Repost Goods receipt with the Correct Excise information.

Can you share the Excise invoice header Part 2 tab screenshot? Excise invoice status should be posted in all Excise relevant tables J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL & J_1IGRXREF table to transfer the balance from On hold to Cenvat receivable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have faced the same issue, it is very practical, if you have not taken credit or captured in Next GRN, you can change the status to "P" forcefully in table j_1iexchdr or through Z program then the In process documents status become Posted. it will appear in J2i8 for transfer too.

Regards

Maruthi S

Scenario more or less same.

Done the GRN, Par II posted

Cancelled the GRN without cancelling Part2

Invoice Status became blank that is in process

done the GRN again by selecting No excise entries.

Regards

Maruthi S