cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS scheduling board alerts not using the one from overallprofile

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/0f/4ec95360267614e10000000a174cb4/content.htm

Hello Experts:

I have created an alert profile with specific set of resources for a given plant and assigned it to the overall profile for the same plant. I have not assigned any alert profile within the planning board profile.

When I click on the alert(bell icon) inside the scheduling board it is showing me the alerts for all the workcenters in all the plants disregarding my selection which I made for the workcenters that I selected in my alertmonitor profile.

What step is amiss here ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

During the display of alerts within the detailed scheduling planning board, the alert profile that can be set in the detailed scheduling planning profile is used.

If no alert profile is specified in the planning board profile, the alert profile from the overall profile is used.

If you have defined an alert profile in the user settings that can be used to calculation of alerts.

Can you please check if you are getting the correct alerts in the alert monitor transaction AMON1 ?

Refer SAP consulting note

532018 - Resource alerts are not displayed in planning board

There are two options for displaying alerts in the detailed scheduling planning board.

On the one hand, you can start the Alert Monitor in the planning board. A list of alerts appears that refers to all loaded objects of the planning board.

On the other, you can display the alert situation for the objects of the planning board. The required settings are made in the planning board profile.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brahmankar:

Thank you for your response. In AMON1 I am getting the correct results ie only resources for the specific plant are displayed unlike from the planning board. We are going to create an OSS message for the same. I will update this board as to the resolution.

Regards

Jagdish